Where I'm at today Dec 15, 2007

  • Weight...200.8
  • pants size...16

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Do I give up because it's too HARD...

Hell NO....so I've had a setback and all didn't go as planned...but I will not let it get me down...I will look at what I Did WRONG and figure out a way to make it right...

I knew going to SC it would be hard to stick to the plan. I knew that Paula would have lots of sweets and junk (because that's all she eats) all around the house...I thought I was ready for it but I didn't do good...instead of eating regular healthy meals, I snacked for 3 days and then when I came home I didn't have a plan on how to eat while working..and it Shows...when I got on the scale this morning (which I forced myself altho I knew I had probably gained) instead of losing 2 pounds I had gained 2 pounds...so now I'm at 203....this is not what I want for myself..

I have all the tools to do this RIGHT...all the knowledge I've gained in the last few years losing weight..I just now have to sit down and figure out MY WAY....I know I can do this and I will not let myself be discouraged...I will not beat myself up and call myself a failure....

As Arnold said "I'll be BACK"..

No comments: