Where I'm at today Dec 15, 2007

  • Weight...200.8
  • pants size...16

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Today is the first day...

Starting over is no fun but I know it has to be done...AND I NEED TO START TODAY..There is no tomorrow in my life...

This is my journal where I will come to record ALL that I need to get this weight off...I'm not proud of some of the things I will be recording...like my weight, my measurements....and my diet....but my first goal is to be HONEST with myself..I am only hurting myself when I lie about where I am at and what I have done...so Being Honest to me means NO EXCUSES...if I have a "bad" day and don't do what I know I need to do..I will own up to it here....maybe by doing that it will get easier...I've done this journey of losing weight and getting healthy so many times that I know I can do it I just need to buckle down and start now..

This blog will be ONLY for my Fitness journal.. I have my other blog (ME, MYSELF & I) when I have other things to blog or I want to be witty and funny...

This is my place to come and if others want to join the journey it's alright with me...I need all the support that I can get....

No comments: